*Attendess must have prior experience handling horses. (Can independently halter, lead and work around horses.)
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
A 3-hour hands-on clinic learning about first aid care of horses.
- Learn to take vital signs
- How to assess lameness
- Symptoms of colic
- Learn to wrap a leg properly.
- Clean and care for a superficial cut.
- When to call the vet, and what information your vet will ask for.
- Preventative care to keep your horse healthy for a lifetime.
First Aid for Horses Clinic (Ages 11-15) April 20, 2021
Life happens to all of us. Please be aware of the cancellation policy prior to paying for your child's slot.
There is a $25 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations within 48 hours will receive a 50% refund ($47.50)
Cancellations within 24 hours are not refundable.